Right turn from Merville St onto Concord Rd Northbound needs to be changed to no right turn.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=151.08877&lat=-33.83816&layers=965&zoom=7&segments=151173168
Found a couple more issues up the road
Right turn from Harrison Ave onto Concord Rd and Killoola St is allowed. The only restriction in that intersection is turning right from Concord Rd Southbound into Harrison Ave
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=151.08761&lat=-33.83740&layers=965&zoom=8&segments=152920896
Phoenix Ave across Concord Rd to Phoenix Ave is not allowed
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=151.08852&lat=-33.83616&layers=965&zoom=7&segments=153798826
Also, has any one else noticed many street seem to be set to -1 elevation on the Sydney map, I didn’t realise Sydney had so many tunnels, at least it appears that way on the live map. I’m sure this is not the case in Google maps or an old Gregorys or UBD. It make the map look amaturish. I wish people would stop doing it, just thinking is this a sneaky way one would go about racking up points seeing that the Sydney map is pretty much complete…