Napier segment with BAD nodes?

Has anyone encountered segments that don’t appear to have an end node ( or a corrupt one ) like this intersection in Napier?

The southern segment of marine parade is an example.
I’ve see this before and breaking the intersection and joining generally fixes any node issues.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=7&lat=-39.50307&lon=176.91878&layers=997&env=row&segments=152429907

But I have pulled this intersection apart and put it together again. The two top segments do end in nodes and will route to each other. But the botton segment still doesn’t display a node and so routing can’t be defined.

I’ve added a short segment that joins the other two without problem.
But joining this to the bottom segment makes no difference - Still a problem with that segment.

What is the resolution for this problem? - Delete the segment and create a new segment?

As usual I went back to the intersection and now all nodes and routing appears correct!

Could this be a caching issue with the editor?

who knows?