https://www.waze.com/editor/#?%23%3F=&zoom=8&lat=40.76505&lon=-111.88814&layers=901&segments=50864303,50895149,78928919,77116248&env=usa
Somehow the turn directions got all messed up at this intersection ^^^
I’ve tried to correct the problems, but the map editor won’t let me change anything touching the node in the intersection. There Any suggestions/fixes? Maybe this should be moved into the Map Editor section?
Not fixed, working on it. looks like a bad segment.
Okay, somehow we developed some ghost segments. I’ve built a new through lane so everything will work except directions to turn onto E Gallivan. As per nanorep we should wait until the next tile update (Apr 6 was the last one) and see if it will let us delete or edit the bad segments. So expect some UR’s there, but most traffic will be able to go through, also I turned the parking garage entrance and exit into a p-lot road and will break it, so it isn’t a straight through (which it isn’t anyway) and that will stop Waze from routing people through there. Once the bad segments are removed I’ll clean up and re-lock everything as it was once before. (on purpose, I wish I knew who unlocked it. I’ve rebuilt that intersection multiple times, thus the lock.
Case closed, the last tile update fixed the problem the bad segments have been removed.