Need to delete an old business address

Hello, I need to remove an old business address which appears when searching the company name. I do not have permissions for this - how do I get it removed? Our new address is listed, but the old one also is and sometimes people go to the wrong location.

Remove: Chorus IT in Portishead - ‘Portishead Business Pk’ pin.
Correct one is ‘Chorus - 1 Serbert Way…’

Welcome to the forum.

First thing you should contact your local community in the relevant country forum.

Second , it might be from google maps. Try to check what is the one on google maps , if that’s the problematic one , ask them to fix it

Shmupi

Here is the PL for the bad location.
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lon=-2.76060&lat=51.47544&s=1161821527&zoom=6&venues=234095107.-1953754084.681418

Hi, I’ve deleted the old Chorus IT and created a new Chorus in the correct location on Serbert Way. Usually updates immediately, but might take a few days. You will need to delete the old location from your favourites and history.
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lon=-2.76067&lat=51.48275&s=1161821527&zoom=7&venues=234095107.-1953754084.18743710

Thank you! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

With hindsight of course I shouldn’t have deleted it, just moved it…but anyway, give it a couple of days to update.