No Permissions. Need to add road and update business address

Hi,

Went through to add a road and update a business but looks like I don’t have permissions. How can I ‘get’ permissions or is this something you guys can do?

Notre Vue Estate Winery & Vineyards
11010 Estate Lane, Windsor, CA 95492

Need to add Estate Lane in Windsor, CA. I took a screenshot - you can see on your map where the blue I added it in (compare to Google maps on your right which does list it)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgsojyr0gqmtyre/Screenshot%202017-11-27%2012.27.30.png?dl=0

Please advise at your convenience

Hello MindmeltPro.

You should have been able to add the road as long as you have driven within 1 mile of that area in the past 3 months. You are not able to connect to Arata Ln as that is locked at level 2, but we could have unlocked it for you to connect.

Anyway, I’ve added the road: https://www.waze.com/editor?env=usa&lon=-122.80977&lat=38.56627&zoom=5&segments=510057560
However, the satellite view and street view images are practically non-existent, so it was hard to follow what roads are public and what roads are not. Is this segment https://www.waze.com/editor?env=usa&lon=-122.81111&lat=38.56945&zoom=5&segments=510057655 private?

Also, where exactly is the location of the Winery. The direction on the website say it is 1.5 miles on Estate Lane. However, the whole length of Estate Lane is only 3/4 mile. 1.5 miles would put it here: https://www.waze.com/editor?env=usa&lon=-122.81433&lat=38.58536&zoom=6 Can you confirm? If so the name of the road is Hillview. If it is not there, can you describe where it is or update your picture on dropbox to include the actual physical location of the winery?

Thanks.

Hello,

Yes it’s a newly added road that does get on private property right around where it hits Hillview (not sure if it’s also the highlighted segment) and then keeps going. On the satellite where you end up : https://www.waze.com/editor?env=usa&lon=-122.81433&lat=38.58536&zoom=6 You will notice to building complexes. They are under same ownership but different entities. The first is Windsor Oaks, the second further North is the actual property for Notrrea Vue Tasting Room.

I’m the company’s web developer / digital marketing person and live in the LA area. However I will be up there on December 9th and will of course drive to the property. What’s the best i can map the route as I drive and save or update it ? Will that work?

Thanks. There is no need to map the roads as I’ve done that for you. Just verify that they are correct.

Can you double check that I have these locations and information correct.

Notre Vue Estate Winery: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-122.81445&lat=38.58615&zoom=7&venues=155451778.1554452243.5071816
Windsor Oaks Winery: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-122.81445&lat=38.58615&zoom=7&venues=155451778.1554452243.5071817
Let me know if the information needs to be changed.

Finally, I notice that Estate Lane merges with Hillview. Do you want visitors to drive on Estate or on Hillview. Right now, the way the map is set up, visitors to both locations will most likely be directed up Hillview if they are coming from the west, and up Estate if they are coming from the East.

Thanks.

Notre Vue Estate is good - I don’t know how it works with the intersecting roads if it becomes Estate Road again but that 's it on Estate Ln.

Windsor Oaks is actually the Vineyards - so should actually be “Windsor Oaks Vineyards” and not open to the public. The farm offices are the buildings below, but we have it just designated it off of Hillview right after the lake - showing more the vineyard area.

I uploaded an image to make things easier to follow i think.

Thanks for all your help!

-jon

Thanks…however, no image was uploaded. You could use a public hosting site like https://imgbb.com/ to upload your image and post the link here.

Here’s my dropbox link - should work : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3xue0ekk2jhyst1/AABwU1Ye-LsQzllBZbZ7NGrva?dl=0