Northmead, Sydney, NSW Lvl 3

Windsor Rd and Cumberland Highway Flyover.
This is again a problem with multiple segments overlapping such as…
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=150.99802&lat=-33.79149&zoom=7&layers=TBFTFFTTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTTTT&env=row&segments=211388390
The route heading NE to NW is now broken…
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=150.99788&lat=-33.79166&zoom=8&layers=TBFTFFTTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTTTT&segments=207856613&env=row

Unfortunately I cannot do it as I am not quite to Lvl 3 yet.
When it is fixed and tidied up, can we lock it down as it is a major intersection.

Thanks

I’m working on fixing up this area today as it’s a bit of a mess. Will post again when i’m finished.

Nice !!! :slight_smile:

I’ve fixed up the windsor/cumberland interchange but the whole of Sydney Metro needs some TLC when it comes to the new route numbers and road types. I’ll do some more editing to make it look more like what Melbourne’s road network looks like on Waze.

Balwag, if lakeyboy has fixed up your query and resolved this for you, please ensure you click on the green tick to Accept his answer. :slight_smile: