New sections covered by average speed cameras: Milan North Ring Road and Genoa-Serravalle

Hi everyone,

Lately I’ve noticed two stretches with signs warning of the presence of average speed cameras (Tutor) without them being reported in the app.

Specifically, they are:

  • the Milan North Ring Road (Tangenziale Nord) E64 between Cormano and at least Sesto SG (where I exited)
  • the Genoa-Serravalle A7 from roughly Pavia until at least the junction for Western Liguria and Alessandria (which is still the A7, but no Tutors are visible on that stretch)

Who can update the map?

Thanks!

Guido

Hi everyone,

I drove the route again and took note of the gates: starting from Milan, I saw them at km 29 (the first one, preceded by the usual “section monitored by Tutor system” warning), 51 and 69. Then I took the junction for Alessandria and I don’t know if they continue.

Guido