关于道路类型的选择我有些困惑On the choice of the type of road I have some

上个月,我驾车跑了一趟远途,从辽宁到四川,到四川后又开车到农村。!!!

经历了各种道路,包括有高速公路,城市快速道路,城市的大街小巷,到达四川后有国道、省道、县道还有乡道甚至还有村与村之间的泥土道。

这段路程中,既有双向四车道的乡道,也有双向二车道的国道,更有一车道的乡道、村道,虽然就道路等级来说有高速、国、省、县、乡、村, 但是就道路的实际情况来说,有双向8车道,6车道,4车道(以上这些多车道的,高速公路居多,但是其它等级的公路也有),2车道,甚至1车道,而且1车道也有宽有窄,窄的1车道道路只能容一辆小型车通过。

所以回来后,整理这些道路时,遇到了一些困惑也是不可避免的了
在waze编辑器中,道路类型如下:

现在说一说我的具体情况
一、类型为高速公路:这一块没有问题,我把如G1,G30,S28这样全封闭无红绿灯的高速公路都归到这一类了
二、类型高速公路/主要公路:我把快速道路(主要是指城市内部的高架路,还有城市到近郊的双向四车道以上的道路),还有国道归到这一类型了。
三、类型快速道路/次要公路:目前我把省道以下级别的道路(沥青路面,水泥路面)都归到这一类别了
四、类型匝道:我把城市内街道的辅路(十字路口的右转弯道,高架桥下的道路),高速公路的匝道,城市到近郊的双向四车道以上的道路的立交匝道。
五、类型泥路/乡间小道:路面为非铺装的,沙石或土路,这样的道路,我给归类到这里了。

现在的问题是:我是应该按照公路等级(国道、省道、县道、乡道)来选择类型,还是按照实际的道路情况(车道数-区分高速时综合考虑有无红绿灯)还选择类型呢?
还有 waze的这两个道路类型:高速公路/主要公路 和 快速道路/次要公路 让我很困惑, “/”前后的两种道路是完全不同的,但是如此选择,在地图上是没有差别的。

The following is the google translate
Last month, I was driving ran a long-haul trip from Sichuan, Liaoning, Sichuan and then drove to the countryside.

Experienced a variety of roads, including streets highways, urban fast roads, city, Sichuan has dirt road after reaching national, provincial, county and township roads there are even between villages of.

During this journey, both two-way four-lane rural road, there are two-way two-lane country road, more a lane rural road, Village Road, although there are high-speed, country, province, county, township and village ,but on the road grade for on the actual situation of the road, there are two-way eight-lane, six-lane, 4-lane (these multi-lane expressway in the majority, but there are other levels of the road), two-lane, or even a driveway, and a wide driveway also have narrow, narrow one-lane road through only allow a small car.

So come back, when finishing these roads, experiencing some of the confusion is inevitable
In waze editor, road types are as follows:
[Attachment = 0] waze.JPG [/ attachment]
Now talk about my specific situation
First, the type of highway: This one is no problem, I put as G1, G30, S28 so closed the highway without traffic lights to this category of the property
Second, the type of highway / major highways: I put the fast road (mainly refers to the elevated road within the city, as well as the cities to the suburbs over the two-way four-lane road), as well as State Road go to this type of.
Third, the type of fast road / secondary road: Currently I have the following levels of provincial roads (asphalt pavement, concrete pavement) to the category of the property
Fourth, the type of ramp: I put in the streets of the city roads (crossroads turn right road, the road under the viaduct), highway ramp, on the outskirts of the city to the interchange ramp over a two-way four-lane road.
Five types of dirt / country roads: the road non-pavement, gravel or dirt roads, this road, I categorized here.

Now the question is: Should I follow the road level (national, provincial, county and township roads) to select the type, or the actual road conditions (number of lanes - high speed when considering whether the distinction between traffic lights) also choose the type of it ?
There waze these two road types: freeway / major highways and fast road / secondary road so I am very confused, “/” Both before and after the road is completely different, but such a choice, there is no difference on the map a.

我查看Waze英文的道路guideline得到的解释并按其编辑道路的标准是这样的,希望能给你一些参考

一、类型为高速公路:这一块没有争议,中国所有的高速都是有明确文字标识的,国家高速,省级高速,等等
二、类型高速公路/主要公路:这一块我参考英文guideline,认为应该编辑为封闭的,可能有极少量红绿灯的,城市快速路,包括高架。
三、类型快速道路/次要公路:这个我看英文guideline说道路是numbered,所以我将所有的带编号的国道,省道,县道,全部编辑为这个等级的道路。当然,如果有的编号道路是达到第二级标准的,我就编辑为第二级
四、类型匝道:匝道不用解释
五、类型泥路/乡间小道:所有非柏油和水泥路面,甚至包括即便是柏油或水泥路面,但极窄极陡难行的小路,我都标识为这一级道路

我觉得这个分类方法不错,可否在中国区达成共识?

Yes, if you can write a complete guideline here and let everyone to discuss. Once we have agreed it, I can put it in the wiki.

这是我写的一个draft

道路类型
公路 此类道路为主要连接性道路, 在导航中通常具有较高的优先级, 请优先将重要连接道路分配给它们
高速公路: 全封闭高速道路, 是中国最高标准的公路, 仅适用于标识有"国家高速"和"X省高速"的高速公路
高速公路/主要公路: 道路需具备中央隔离带, 并有出入口, 可有少量的红绿灯路口. 道路通行车速接近当地高速限速. 适用于城市快速路, 高架道路等
快速道路/次要道路: 道路的主要作用是连接城市, 乡镇. 主要为编号道路, 如各国道, 省道, 县道(可讨论作为主要街道)等
匝道: 作为道路连接使用, 如高速公路出入口,大型路口右转道,加油站及服务区的出入口等

街道
主要街道: 城镇中承担主要交通任务的主干道路, 不作为高速公路/主要公路和快速道路/次要道路标识的情况下应该标识为主要街道
街道: 任何在一般情况下和城镇外可以行车的道路

其他-可行车 此类道路在导航中会被自动归类到低优先级, 故请勿将一般道路标识为此类道路
泥路/乡间小路: 没有铺设沥青或水泥的道路, 或铺设有沥青或水泥, 但狭窄不能会车或十分陡峭的道路
停车场路: 停车场内行车区, 请勿绘制每条车道的细节, 会影响导航的定位
民营路: 有门卫管理的道路, 如学校内道路, 大型居住区内道路, 大型厂矿内道路等
渡口: 水域轮渡线路, 需连接上两端的一般道路使之联通

不可行车 此类道路为不可行车道路, Waze尚未有步行导航支持, 编辑者可优先不编辑此类道路
步行道:
行人浮桥:
楼梯:
铁路:
跑到/滑行道: 仅用于机场飞机滑行跑道

Good job :wink:

I will give 1 week or two for anyone to comment. If no strong adverse comments, you will see it in the wiki :wink:

请问城市中的高架桥应该怎么分类,按照习惯,在城市内部的可以称之为街道…

城市内的街道(street)是较低优先级的道路,仅高于停车场和private道路。
为了使导航更有效率,我们应该标识高优先级的道路以便导航能优化交通线路
所以我们才会在主干道路上标识 主要街道,才会标识更高级别的快速路
高架桥作为全封闭的快速道路,应该标识为 高速公路/主要道路
但是桥下开放的道路应视情况标识为 街道 或 主要街道

公路–连接乡镇的都是公路。不管公路的登记如何。

街道–城市内分为两类。

Does China have some official or other resources as our reference? In the UK, we can use, for example, open street map (OSM) as a reference. It shows difference colours for difference road types.

Baidu map is my option

agree
baidu or tencent map
and mapbar is acceptable as well.

They are good but it will have an copyright issue. You know, we cannot copy information from Google map to Waze even Waze is belong to Google :lol:

mmmh, How to identify “copy”. the roads are there, and have the certain names. we are not using some special info like phone numbers, open times from google.
I think, this is an over think issue.

That’s been discussed in other posts. I have no problem to this but if we ask Waze this question. Definitely we will have an answer ‘NO’ :mrgreen:

if google have open a map face to public, I will consider they have agreed other ppl to use it, and we could say we use it as “personal” purpose.

There are some threads you can read as a reference.

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=358&t=130394&p=1044278&hilit=copyright#p1044278

http://blog.waze.com/2010/08/thanks-and-huge-apology-to.html

https://www.waze.com/legal/tos

More you can find in the forum but I’m a bit lazy to find them all :mrgreen:

Well, a bit off-topic to this post.

its ok, actually I dont really care about their regulations. lol

hehe…me too. As far as we are not goint to do something that makes Waze to remove all our hard works :mrgreen:
Anyway, a bit off-topic now. :mrgreen:

These 2 wiki pages have to be tidy up. Anyone can help?

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/道路类型
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/道路命名

ktheyes, you have already drafted 道路类型. Is it possible you can combine the wiki page with yours? Or simply to use yours as a final?