Orlando, FL

Please unlock the following segments:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-81.386&lat=28.60577&zoom=9&layers=BFTFTTTTTTFTTTTTTTTTFT&segments=64831900
Reason: Left turn off of ramp needs to be enabled.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-81.39322&lat=28.68807&zoom=7&layers=BFTFTTTTTTFTTTTTTTTTFT&segments=61367035
Reason: The segment connected to the south-west is allowing a turn at the intersection which is not allowed.

Unlocked, please re-lock the ramp segments when finished.

Fixed.

Interesting. Do we need to spell out “West” instead of just using “W”?

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-81.38597&lat=28.60569&zoom=8&layers=BFTFTTTFTTFTTTTFTTTTFT&segments=64831900

Also, I didn’t change it, but it looks like going straight across the eastbound segment from the ramp is restricted. Is that correct? For what it is worth, I often disconnect junctions at equal grade level if no turns are allowed, but I’m going to leave it be since lainsnavi is working this.

On ramp segments that have short text strings, I’ve been spelling it out because it looks better on the client screen.

There are several things that I don’t like about those ramps.

Alright, I’ve updated the intersection at Lee Rd & I-4, and I’ve re-locked the segment. Since there was discussion on the right way to handle the ramps, here’s a perma-link if you guys want to take a look at how I configured it: https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-81.38646&lat=28.60619&zoom=7&layers=BFTFTTTTTTFTTTTTTTTTFT

Any idea where is the problem ? Its a left turn from colonial to semoran , but waze says right turn and then u-turn.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-81.31056&lat=28.55652&zoom=7&layers=BFTFTTTTTTFTTTTTTTTTFT&segments=63914672

http://imgur.com/YpDBT

Thanks