https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Regional_Coordinator/USA
I updated the template to include tonestertm as the ARC for the SW region and bretmcvey as the ARC for the Plains region.
I refreshed the RC/USA page but none of the state pages.
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Regional_Coordinator/USA
I updated the template to include tonestertm as the ARC for the SW region and bretmcvey as the ARC for the Plains region.
I refreshed the RC/USA page but none of the state pages.
Is there any value in noting which ones are the RC vs ARC on that page?
In my opinion, not really any value added there. 1) It can be, and probably will be, assumed that the first name listed is the RC while the following names are the ARC. 2) and more importantly, by the time an editor gets to the point where it makes a difference…they will already know the answer.
Just my $0.02
Possibly but the problem is the more places we have these things listed and not actively monitored and updated for those nuances then you end up with in the Announcement section of the USA forums old and no longer accurate info. And fine we don’t need to teach everyone the secret handshake but I think if we think it is worth listing the RC and ARC might has well be complete in all the details of how we do it. It helps make a more quality wiki ![]()
I don’t see the need to get that detailed with it. The amount of effort to go into the formatting of everything is a lot, for a little payoff.
They both hold an RC billet and both are responsible for the management of the region. Both should be considered approachable for anything. Pushing the fact that one outranks the other will only cause people to go to the RC for issues and undermine the point of the ARC. (That’s a small scenario I know, but it’s there)
I just don’t see the need to go through the work for no real benefit.
I did update the US Announcements page though. Nice catch
Sounds good
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What threw me off is that it still states: “RCs updated Oct 2014.” Is there any reason not to change the date as well?
None other than my lack of paying attention…
Thank you CBenson, I updated it.