Remove access to mine roads

Can someone change the roads at the mine I work at to make them private roads?

Martin Marietta - Frederick Quarry, 1000A East South St, Frederick, MD, 21701

The roads are not open to public traffic and is not a through road. It crosses an active mining operation and should not be used for public navigation or shortcut routing. Access is restricted to authorized mine personnel and vehicles. This has caused safety concerns in the past. Thanks

Hi, thanks for the post.

The only roads we have in this are are marked as off-road/not-maintained are are not connected not anything except the entrance to the mine.

Have you personally experienced any Waze routing issues here?

I thought I have seen people using Waze while helping people get where they need to go, but I could be mistaken. If they are set so no one is routed through the mine as a shortcut on your end, I would consider this issue resolved. Thanks

Not a problem. If you encounter someone getting lost again, have them double check their Waze app to see what their destination is. That can help us troubleshoot the problem if it is a Waze issue.