What can we do for this kind of navigation problem ?
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=4.44426&lat=50.76793&zoom=5&layers=453&env=row
Thanks.
What can we do for this kind of navigation problem ?
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=4.44426&lat=50.76793&zoom=5&layers=453&env=row
Thanks.
I think it’s because there’s a minor between the ramps. It’s correct, but even with longer routes it’ll be an option to route. I think we can solve this by making the minor a primary… We can’t use TR’s here…
OK. I’ll change the 2 minor to primary and we will see.
What do you mean with TR ?
Turn restriction (to make red arrows).
I’ll suggest you keep the L3 lock or do you want a higher lock?
Leave it at L3 for the moment so that I can continue to edit this place.
In fact, there has been repeated issues of any kind in this place because for unclear reasons Waze does not navigate very well there.
Laurent
I turned the 2 segments parallel to the R0 to primary.
I left the 2 perpendicular segments as minor.
Let’s see how it works and, if not good enough, we will go one step further.
Laurent
Je pense que 'c’était en primary par le passé et on a mis en Minor récemment.
A l’époque, beaucoup de problèmes se posaient là bas. On avait plus eu de UR depuis longtemps.
Fallait il revenir à la situation précédente pour un UR? le problème de navigation n’est il pas lié à des bouchons signalés + tôt auquel cas waze sort pour revenir par après sur le ring?
It should be a minor and because of the specific situation here it causes these problems… That’s my guess.
So I think we should lock it at L4 at minimum.
Then Minor or primary?
I said, it should be a minor but that will cause this routing because for longer routes Waze will prefer minor, major, freeway or ramps. So primary can solve this, but with a higher lock then the normal level 2 lock for primary.
:oops: ok understand. but like I say, It was primary before and we had more UR’s. Wait and see.
Please, don’t lock at 4 until we understand how to manage this place.
Acidoxy : Yes, we have had problems in the past. My fear is that when we solve on way (parallel to R0), we get the other one back (perpendicular to R0).
Laurent
c’est le premier Ur depuis longtemps, donc d’après moi les minor génèrent moins de pb que les primary.
Mais comme je disais, wait and see