Road Closure - Clowes Street

Hi All,
Could anyone remove the road closure from these segments, please?

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-2.20350&lat=53.46714&s=121634263&zoom=7&segments=123308986,275728326,275728327

Reason for request: I have found a missing segment in Haverford Street
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-2.20356&lat=53.46719&s=121634263&zoom=7&segments=334414451

and I am trying to connect it to Clowes St, besides I couldn’t find any information about a road closure in Clowes Street, there are roadworks only.

That segment was connected until you disconnected it, didn’t you? :lol: :wink:

You could have extended the other end of the segment and left the connection as-is. Very unexpectedly, I’ve managed to re-connect it without removing the closure. As far as I know, that should be impossible, but it seems to have worked. :?

I suggest you PM the editor who entered the closure - he knows what he’s doing and may well have a source for the information. Or it’s possible the local authority reported a long closure authorisation instead of the 2 days work they actually intended to do.

There was one segment connected and another one missing, so I tried to delete the existing one to create a one-segment road directly.
I tried to find out who entered the closure but I wasn’t able to to do that, or how to get such information.
Anyway, thank you.