Road closures in Lowell MA for Lowell Folk Festival

Here are the list of road closures. Last night we went down there and the roads were all marked as open. Lots of police road blocks and huge cement blocks keeping traffic out of the festival.

Url: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/946305_10151478822771981_3609148_n.jpg

It’s a FB photo. Best I could find.

TS

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it tonight… In the future you can submit events like this to the brand new (just rolled out in the last few days) Traffic Events Center. This type of event probably isn’t big enough for it’s own webpage, BUT it is big enough to warrant closures in the app.

Yeah, it caught me by surprise. My wife and I went downtown to get something to eat, not realizing the festival was on. (We’d have parked and done everything differently if we’d known. $15 to park - ouch!)

Maybe for next year?

I’ll bookmark the center url.

TS