Road segments not visible in WME

Hi, I’ve been a long time editor in China (other countries too)

It’s been a while since I last edited in China, so I wanted to pick up where Ileft off, but when I open the editor anywhere in China, I don’t see ant roads. They are there, because I can select them, edit & save changes, I just don’t see the road segments.

I allready tried another browser, same issue. (no extensions or scripts running in the second browser)
In other countries, the segments are normal & visible.

Anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

This is a global issue that looks to be affecting the ROW WME servers. There’s not a lot of point reporting it in a local country forum. :wink:

It’s been reported in the global WME forum and staff were sent an SOS message a little over an hour ago.

I was not aware this was a ROW problem, as my own country is also on ROW and there we have no problems. That’s why I thought it was local…