Sideroad 15 & 16 Nattawasaga

I was using Waze to get from Toronto to Nattawasaga Bluffs Conservation Area. Last part of the way was Sideroad 15 & 16 Natawasaga. This road is good only for big off-road cars, I was lucky to not kill my Elantra. It is one-car wide not paved road over the rocky hills.

Is there possibility to mark this road as unusable or at least put some warning in Waze app for drivers going this way?

The route to the Conservation area from west (though Concession Rd 10) is ok. My mistake was to go from east (as both Waze and Google Maps suggest).

Thanks for the message. I took a look and added Nottawasaga Bluffs Conservation Area. The route is valid but I have marked it as unpaved. This is only going to help you if you have unchecked Avoid Unpaved Roads but in this case, wouldn’t have given you a route as it’s only unpaved roads to get you there.

There’s nothing to discern between the good route of Concession 10 and Sideroad 15 & 16 other than your judgement though. I did remove the western leg of that road as it’s not serviceable at all (dirt path)