Stuck at level 1

Hi, I hate to ask about what I can do to get to level 2, but I have been stuck here for a while and I want to help my local wazers. There are a lot of requests in my area but I am unable to contribute because I’m still stuck at level 1.

It looks like you have 278 edits at the moment, with 88 edits this week and the rest of your edits spread out over the last 4 years. You’ll want to get engaged with the local editing community for help. They will give you pointers on what you can work on, as well as mentor you in your editing development. The Discord server for SCR is found here.

Hi @Peyton_T,

Yes, please join our Discord server if you’re interested in learning how to edit and how you can ultimately level up. It will take time, typically several weeks to a few months to go from L1 to L2, depending on your activity and your adherence to our map editing policies & guidelines.

We’re happy to help you learn though so please join us in Discord and introduce yourself. Look forward to chatting with you there!

Awesome! thank you guys.