Hi,
This section of the road will need to be turned into 2 way and time restrictions placed for different times of the day as it turns northbound in the evening peak time and southbound in the morning peak time. Unfortunately, I cannot find when the changeover times are.
dropped lvl 3. let know when done.
Thanks nibby34.
It looks like a big job to correct other road segments. A bit north is another report by Reporter about significant impact to travel route in morning peak traffic with more southbound lanes open. Its good that we can now place time restrictions on the road segment itself. Here is another road segment which Reporter did a UR going southbound. I started with a time restricted entry ramp connecting to the main road segment which will need to turn into a 2 way.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=151.21402&lat=-33.82750&layers=997&zoom=7&segments=61073246
im not at my pc but have dropped another section for relevent works to be done. what other sections need dropping?
please make sure all arrows are correct
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=151.21415&lat=-33.82665&layers=997&zoom=6&segments=258231478
i found another one b4 that i fixed but wasent sure if that was the way u wanted it RE: Another red arrow.
thanks
It’s great to see this is finally being fixed ![]()
I have made a couple edits here (adding in the time restrictions), but I need this section to be unlocked so the outward connectivity can be setup with turn restrictions…Unlock (Lvl 3): https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=151.21173&lat=-33.84350&layers=997&zoom=6&segments=176222328,162117475
Just to confirm…northbound travel should not be allowed between 6.30am - 9am on Weekdays and the southbound travel direction should be open during those times?
@JulianW_AU - dropped last two segments for you
Thanks. I think the variable lanes should now work in waze!
If someone could check that it’s all correct now, that would be great.
All looks good now. Thanks all. Please relock.
relocked ![]()