The challenge has been thrown down!

Well, I’ve been using Waze for almost two months. And I just noticed that I’m the current record holder for most new miles, and most map edits! Can you dethrone me?!?! :twisted: :lol: Let’s make Waze better and better!!

http://www.waze.com/community/
Hall Of Fame
Record Holders
ahem :mrgreen:

P.S. - How about having these things clickable so we could see a Top 10 in each category?

Congrats Shorty-CM,
However, my Hall of Fame says that I’m record holder for most map edits.

I guess it depends on which server you are.

How many map edits do you have?

From my understanding, there will be one record holder in each category for North America and one for the “World”. Out of curiosity, how many map edits do you each have under your belt?

I’m not in the list with only 2200 map edits. That should give you an idea how crazy (good) these guys are!

At the moment I’ve got 4231 under my belt.

I’m currently on 5459

Hmm, I think something may have happened to the count, or I’m not remembering properly. I could swear mine was over 10,000 edits, but I could be wrong. Says 6,648 edits in my dashboard right now, anyway.

It’s not fair, you’ve got the whole of Canada for yourself. :wink:

hahah, well, I recall at least one guy in Edmonton, Alberta, and another one in Montreal, Quebec, so I am sharing it with at least two other people, hehe.

If I look at http://world.waze.com/dashboard/ instead I see it has old data for me, 4,958 edits. So that’s strange. I guess they’re still working things out, because I thought the North America and World sites were going to be seperate. It says 574.2 new miles there, but http://www.waze.com/dashboard/ says 589.9 new miles. But I know even that data is old, because it hasn’t been updating regularly ever since they started doing the server split. I know the data showing for me on the world site could be from right before they started with the server split job, because I’m ranked #111 there, and I remember wondering if I would crack the top 100 when it updates again. Sure enough, I went to #63 and then #62 for the next two updates, and I’m up over 100,000 points now, yay! But it hasn’t updated again since then, which was November 11th.

Top 10 is > 200k points now. I think >100k points will land you in top 30 or something.

My dashboard says about 124k points and rank 35, but it hasn’t been updated in a couple weeks now :frowning:

101840 points for 58th place.

Cracked the top 10 now, baby! I’m at #5 with 273,864 points, and I’m edging ever closer to the 1,000 mile mark for new roads with 838.2 miles. :slight_smile:

Has to be more than 100k i have 110k and im only 74…

Well, that was 17 days ago, after all.

http://world.waze.com/community/ :smiley:

Guess i forgot about that, i was just using the US totals :wink:

ahem North American totals. :wink: