The Goldton at Stuart Community not properly located

Hi ! I manage the digital channels for Atlas Senior Living. One of our communities recently went through an official rebrand and I’d like to request help from a local editor to update the place name and proper location in Waze, since I don’t have editing permissions in this area. Can you verify the name is indicated as below? Can we make sure the route to this community routes correctly ?

Community name: The Goldton at Stuart.
Address: 650 NW Fork Rd, Stuart, FL 34994

Thank you !

Hi ! I manage the digital channels for Atlas Senior Living. One of our communities recently went through an official rebrand and I’d like to request help from a local editor to update the place name and proper location in Waze, since I don’t have editing permissions in this area. Can you verify the name is indicated as below? Can we make sure the route to this community routes correctly ?

Community name: The Goldton at Stuart.
Address: 650 NW Fork Rd, Stuart, FL 34994

Thank you !

Hello.

I’ve created the new place in Waze as you request, and I’ve also added some missing parking lot roads leading to the front door. Within a few days, it should be searchable and routable. Thanks.

Thank you so much !!! I really appreciate it. Have a great day.