Please, please, it’s urgent to add the location on the Waze map
The name of the place should be
Abisror in Karmei Gat - Site
Please, please, it’s urgent to add the location on the Waze map
The name of the place should be
Abisror in Karmei Gat - Site
The topic has been moved to the Israeli forum.
@israel_zyywp8gp please follow the guidelines in the forum header - Latest Israel - Israel/Map Update Requests topics - Waze Discuss
Specifically, update the title, write clear requests, and provide clear links (preferably to the map editor). Using words of urgency and haste is appropriate only for important issues affecting many users and not for the handling of a specific business.
There is a parallel discussion on the same topic הוספת מיקום בוויז
I tried unsuccessfully to add a new location in the Waze app, but it wouldn’t let me because there was no GPS signal.
Please help me with this.
This is the correct location that should be added:
Avisror in Carmei Gat - Site
And this is the name it should have.
I’ve already added the place. See parallel discussion.
Hello, I would like to update a new location on the map.
Location coordinates - 32.04406, 34.95307
https://waze.com/he/editor?env=row&lat=32.04407&lon=34.95233&marker=true&zoomLevel=19
Place name: Dushinsky Yeshiva Elad
Welcome to the forum. In the meantime, I have marked unnamed place for the Yeshiva. Did I place it correctly?
Thanks for the help.
The location is not accurate; I’ve marked it in the attached image — in red.
On Saturday, May 16, 2026 at 8:12 AM, Leonid via Waze Discuss <discuss@waze.com> wrote:
I moved the place and gave it a name.
Thanks, does this show up for everyone on Waze now, or do I have to wait for the name to be approved first?
On Sunday, May 17, 2026 at 7:50, Leonid via Waze Discuss <discuss@waze.com> wrote:
It will take a few days for the new place to appear in Waze search.