This one takes a little 'splaining. Bottom line, I’d like the highlighted segments of Kamehameha Highway unlocked so I can repair some junctions.
Check out the UR and look at the weird routing. Waze directed them to turn right and do a U-turn rather than make a legal left turn.
If you have highlighting, you can see the junction errors along the highlighted stretch of Kamehameha Highway. I thought I’d try to correct the errors – dunno if it would solve the routing issue, but it couldn’t hurt.
Any other ideas of what may be wrong are welcome! Thanks.
Well there is quite a bit of reverse connectivity that may be causing the problem. But the segment after where the legal left should have occurred has a level six lock on it so first you need to nanorep that then QW every node in that interchange. Otherwise that routing really shouldn’t happen, but Waze will through out stuff like that on occasion.
Oh and unlocked everything on that interchange but the lev 6 locked segment.
Yeah, I noticed all the revconns at that UR, but then I noticed all the locked segments. I’ve given up on editing because there are so many locked roads all over the island. I’ve done as much as I can but neighborhood streets connect to primary roads and those are the ones that are all locked. (sorry for the vent)