To allow U-Turn where permitted.
Unlocked. Also I’ve noticed a ton of overmapped parking lots. some are locked at level 3 by Nacron, but any that aren’t locked for you should be cleared out to just the main travel lanes in and out of the lot. Waze mapping guidelines specify that we are not to map every lane of every parking lot. So if you see one mapped out and you can, delete em, free points for you.
And unlock anything you can (though you may need some promotions to do so). There are way too many locked roads, it’s obvious that some editors there lock roads just to lock them.
Thanks, I know it’s not a good reason to lock but for some reason when I left a lot of the roads unlocked the server averaging would take them way off course and really mess up alignment of roads. Guess GPS is bad here. I guess I’ll start unlocking all the roads then.
Please do. At the time you were locking them, there was a valid reason to do so, for just the reason you mentioned. But the system has changed and now we need most those roads unlocked. But just think of all the points you’ll get for doing that. ![]()