Unlock request in Armstrong Creek, Victoria

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-38.21348&lon=144.36018&zoom=5&segments=393864567
Reason:Speed change from 80 km/h to 60 km/h
Unlock to level:2

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-38.21348&lon=144.36018&zoom=5&segments=393864568
Reason:Speed change from 80 km/h to 60 km/h
Unlock to level:2

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-38.23636&lon=144.35559&zoom=5&segments=102647037
Reason:Speed change from 80 km/h to 60 km/h
Unlock to level:2

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-38.22209&lon=144.35631&zoom=7&segments=205651397
Reason:Add speed 60 km/h
Unlock to level:2

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-38.22209&lon=144.35631&zoom=7&segments=205651395
Reason:Add speed 60 km/h
Unlock to level:2

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-38.22209&lon=144.35631&zoom=7&segments=205651396
Reason:Add speed 60 km/h
Unlock to level:2

Thank you in advance,

Hi Coffee_Nut,

Great to have you updating the map to make the experience more accurate.
Street View through here is from 2010, so local knowledge is awesome,
Your editor level is 1 at this stage, so I have unlocked that segment to 1.

Could you let me know when you are finished please?

This appears to be a roundabout segment.
We don’t add speed limits to roundabouts.

Unlocked.
This appears to be in the same area as the last one I unlocked.
You can request more than one segment at a time by holding Ctrl and selecting multiple segments then using the chain icon on the right hand side of the screen to open a popup and copy the link,

Could you let ne me know when the edit is complete please.

Unlocked.
As before this is also adjacent to another request and you can select more than one segment by holding Ctrl and clicking segments.

Could you let me know when complete please.

This is another roundabout segment and we don’t add speed limits to roundabouts.

Also a roundabout segment so speed limit doesn’t get added.