Shepparton, Victoria Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-36.34414&lon=145.43425&marker=true&zoom=4&segments=369803074
Reason: The speed limit is wrong.
Unlock to level: level 1

Thank you in advance,
Russell

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-36.35594&lon=145.43305&marker=true&zoom=4&segments=176345416
Reason: Speed limit is wrong
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-36.35978&lon=145.43236&marker=true&zoom=4&segments=262487489
Reason: speed limit is wrong
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-36.36286&lon=145.43228&marker=true&zoom=4&segments=262487490
Reason: speed limit is wrong
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-36.38043&lon=145.43303&marker=true&zoom=4&segments=176343153
Reason: speed limit is wrong
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-36.38043&lon=145.43303&marker=true&zoom=4&segments=389734454
Reason: speed limit is wrong
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

Hi Russell,

Sorry for the delay replying. I’ve dropped this to level 1 for you to change the speed. Let us know if you have any problems, and again when you’re finished so we can lock again.

This is a highway so please be careful. :slight_smile:

Thanks, all done.

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-36.34902&lon=145.43278&marker=true&zoom=4&segments=176345416
Reason: Speed limit wrong
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

I’ve merged all the requests for the segments next to each other.

Did you do this one? https://www.waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lon=145.43321&lat=-36.34745&zoom=5&segments=176345416

Well done! I’ve locked it back again :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you. They should all show 60kms.