Unlock request in Hillcrest, Queensland

Hi Editors,

I would like some help with editing the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink:
Segment 1: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-27.67530&lon=153.02725&zoomLevel=19&segments=409767485
Segment 2: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-27.67530&lon=153.02769&zoomLevel=19&segments=409767484

Reason: I am only level 1 and do not have permission to edit this segment. Speed limit for this segment and the next attached is 60, just like before and after. Not 50

Thank you in advance,

Hi JamberyJ,

I have unlocked those segments to level 1 for you so you can update the speed limit. Just let me know once you have made the edit so I can relock it.

By the way you can select multiple segments at once by holding down ctrl / command when selecting segments. This way you can send your requests via the one link.

Kind regards,
BeastlyHaz

Just a quick update that due to an issue with the editor, edits are not saving properly. So the unlock I did for you didn’t save. Once the issue is resolved I’ll go back and unlock them for you.

Hi, the issue is now fixed and the segments have been unlocked for you.