Unlock request in Mamaroneck, New York

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=40.95617&lon=-73.73788&zoomLevel=17&venues=187629978.1876037632.25017
Reason: I work for speedway corp in IT and have a request that this location has the hours updated to 24X7. If needed I can create an account with my work email.
Unlock to level:

Thank you in advance,

Robert Dixon
(REDixon@speedway.com)

Thanks - it’s also marked as temporarily closed. I presume it has reopened now?

I subsequently read your notes in the place update request. How does it look now? It should show up in the app in a couple of days! Thanks!

ps… Can we use you as a contact for questions about other Speedway locations in the future? We sometimes have drivers that report some information about a location, that we can’t always verify. Thanks!

I can try to help out when you have questions. I’ll also see if I can find a good contact for you as well. But I do have access to hours and status (open/closed).
Thank you for your help as well!