Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=47.67170&lon=-117.24019&zoomLevel=20&segments=67826725
Reason:
Unlock to level:
This segment is still under construction with westbound lane closures. There will be one day of total closure (westbound and eastbound) of the west leg on July 2, then the whole intersection will be open from July 3-July 7. Beginning July 7, the west leg will be fully closed for two weeks.
Thank you in advance,
Jerremy
Thanks for the post. Is there anything that is completely closed right now?
Also, what are the details (beginning and end times, for example) for the full closures?
Right now the westbound lanes are closed on Mission west of Pines.
At 6 AM on July 2nd, both directions will be closed on Mission west of Pines. This will remain closed until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, to be open by 12:00 am Thursday July 4.
And this is just that one segment? I have closures in place that match your description up to the 4th. Beginning on the 7th I have the closure starting at 8am and going through 7/19.