Unlock Request: Stuttgart Autos (Burswood, WA)

Hi Editors,

I am the owner of Stuttgart Autos in Burswood, WA (Place ID: 75957704).

Could a senior editor please link our Google Business listing and update our details?

  • Google Maps Link: Google Maps

  • Phone & Hours: As per google maps

  • Entry Point: Burswood Rd

  • Request a Temporary Rank Elevation: In the forum post you are currently creating, add a quick note asking if a local Area Manager can temporarily raise your edit level or lower the venue’s lock level to Level 1 so you can manage your listing directly.

Thank you!

Hi!

The business was already in the correct location and I have added an explicit entry point to Burswood Rd.

Regarding the business hours and phone number, when these are left blank in the Waze place it will automatically pull the data from Google Maps instead. I have verified this by looking up the business on the Waze app and can see the same hours and phone number that is under the Google Maps entry.

If you could please take a look in the Waze app to see if there is anything else that needs adjusting?

Cheers.