Could I have a section of road unlocked to my level so that I can add average speed cameras that have just been installed?
Hi there, as you’ve recently added a comment to a UR in the Birmingham area I’m going to hope I can help you.
The simple answer is yes, if you can provide a permalink to the segments of road you are wishing to amend I can unlock them. Cameras themselves can be added without the need to unlock the road. We have a page on the UK Wazeopedia dedicated to mapping average speed zones.
You can find a lot of information on Wazeopedia and within this forum to help you continue editing, and we’re all happy to answer any question you may have, however simple they might seem.
Hi it’s https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon=-1.29172&lat=52.52148&s=104176919&zoom=4&segments=241299062,122601010,122601365,122601364,310289585,122601011,122602581,241299061,122603152,122603153,122602585,308528456,308528457,122601117,308528110,310289699
and
https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon=-1.29172&lat=52.52148&s=104176919&zoom=4&segments=241299064,241299063,122601012,184129195,184129201
Sorry to be a killjoy, but I happened to add the average speed tag to the B4114 through Sharnford yesterday after investigating reports of Leicestershire County Council adding cameras in other villages.
Typical, I’ve been trying to do it for months and only just figured out how!