Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following 'undefined.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.41261&lon=-1.54727&zoomLevel=15&segments=122554437,122554438,122555990,122556662,122556691,122556707,251807762,251807765,334907381,334907382,349900214,349900215,349900216,349900217,165311308,122556966,122557011,122557018,122556968,122557021,122557015,122557022,122557080,122557025,122556969,122557026,122555924,164864536,164864537,122551797,148362782,164864061,164864062,148362780,122555934,122555935,122555936,122551880,122556763&mapUpdateRequest=19585586
Reason: I would like to add the average speed check cameras. 3 URs have come through on Allesley Old Road with 2 stating the average speed check cameras and 1 non-response yet. I may need to drive through Allesley Road before making changes to double check that it is active and whether speed is monitored for the entire length of the road.
Unlock to level: 2
Thank you in advance,
Edit: The positioning of the URs suggest to me that it is most likely for the entire length of road
Entire road unlocked, including the stretch up to J7 of the ring road as this is included in the new scheme, Cameras are already mapped just the ASC attribute to apply to the segments. When I drove this back in March to map the camera locations I was unable to find any on the 40mph section of Allesley Old Road, but they may have still been installing them.
Thanks for the help! I’ve mapped that now
I’m not sure whether to apply ASC to the U-turn dedicated segments like these 2 https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.41662&lon=-1.55017&zoomLevel=17&segments=251807762,122556662
Also, for drivers driving from Brookside Avenue to Grayswood Avenue and vice versa, I imagine they’d receive an unwanted alert for ASC. Do we have a way to map this better?
https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.41249&lon=-1.54754&zoomLevel=18&segments=122557018,122557011
You can include the median segments in the ASC as they don’t lead anywhere else. As for users crossing the ASC, Waze haven’t given us the tools to not include a route, we certainly shouldn’t be complicating the map to hack it. ASC zones with roundabouts have the roundabout mapped with ASC so this is not uncommon.
Okay, I’ve done that and added one more median segment (here’s the link if you want to double check: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.40981&lon=-1.54216&zoomLevel=19&segments=428800853)
Thanks for your help as always
All relocked.
You’ve placed a Map Comment for the location of the final cameras but not mapped the cameras themselves, any reason :?:
I haven’t mapped them before and just naively assumed they can only be mapped by L4+ as they’re usually locked at L4 :roll:
I’ve added those now
I can’t recall the location of the other missing cameras after one drive through the road but I’ll add them as I remember more if they still need to be added in future.