Someone who created/handled the cross streets from the highway in at least this stretch of it disabled several of the allowed turns. Could someone unlock these so I could make some corrections? Thanks!
Unlocked that segment plus some nearby. If you know exactly which segments need to be unlocked, please ctrl-click all of them, then get the permalink. That way we’ll know which ones to unlock.
Hope this took care of it!
Thanks! Now I know how to mark them.
One more thing, if you want Waze to be able to route to any of those dead-end streets, we’ve been told that they need a node at the end. To add that, create a fake new road, and then attach it to the end of a street. It will create the node. Then pull the end of the fake road away from that one and attach it to the other streets, one at a time, until you have nodes on all of them.
Appears I don’t have the permissions to change the turns because they connect to a major highway. I will put a more specific change request in the other forum. Thanks again!
And thanks, mapcat! I’ll apply that advice in my own areas where I can make changes.
That’s not supposed to matter.
Oh, I see what happened. All of those unnamed dead end streets are locked too. Great!
You know, instead of unlocking them, I’ll hand this over to Nacron, the AM who did all the locks. Maybe there’s a reason he locked all of them.