Unlocks: Level 5 in Bordentown & Mansfield, NJ

EDIT: Newest request copied from latest post.

Got the first 2 unlocked for you, as for the level 6 unlocks, do a search under support tab. Search for level 6 unlocks. Should get a result for a nano rep form to fill out and submit. They don’t get to them as quick as we do on the forum, might be a week or 2. Last ones I had, I just had to keep checking on them, didn’t get an email that they were unlocked.

Huh. I thought I had seen a topic in the forum addressing issues with Level 6 locks, but it seems it was out of date or I misread it. I found the request form for that one though, so I’ll redirect the request to where it’s apparently supposed to go.

Anyway, that should take care of the Level 4 edits. Again, I appreciate the help. Everything is relocked at Level 3 along US-206 as it should be cleaned up on that section.

A shout out to Chicagoland! :smiley:

I requested these to be unlocked. They should be unlock now. Please check them. Let me know if you need anything.
thanks.

I appreciate the assistance, though I put in the request a few days ago as well. The staff had it unlocked overnight, so I was able to go in and make the fixes.

Though, since you’re here, I’d appreciate a few more unlocks in the area. There’s some map errors on US-130 & 206 from people turning off to access the banks in the area. (One looks like me!) I’m looking to clean up/standardize the alt names as well for whenever they’re implemented in the client.

Here’s the permalink for that:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-74.69833&lat=40.13057&zoom=2&layers=BFTFFTTTFTTFTTTTFTTTTFT&segments=63107206,62973260,63107183,63107185,31707002,31695657,62637081,62637080,62051076,63107162,31701607,31701606,63233577,63233573,63233836,63233574,63233829,61909709,62738019,31716764,61909710,62350766,62352319,62352320,63669662,63669670,63343784,63343785,63669668,63669675,63669673,63669684,63669682,63669685,63669683,61915252,66228062,61915216,61915214,66946885,66946886,63669689,63669690,63669687,63404844,63669757,65430665,65430664,31723354

Also, I’ve been wanting to fix up the section north of that for a while. It’s where US-130 and 206 come together. There’s a few weird locked segments labeled as “Bordentown (2),” which I assume are attempts from when Waze was first started to split Bordentown City & Township (which are insignificant in difference).
Permalink:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-74.70012&lat=40.15423&zoom=2&layers=BFTFFTTTFTTFTTTTFTTTTFT&segments=31723375,63655608,63655610,63567064,63567068,63567069,63567067,63567066,63567070,63566975,31696967,62353041,62353042,31710222,31722405,61951184,63567063,61951170

Finally, there’s one locked segment on CR-545 in Mansfield. I was looking to reclassify it as a minor highway given its County Route designation and fix up the name to match the rest of the road.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-74.65341&lat=40.07895&zoom=3&layers=BFTFFTTTFTTTTTTTFTTTTFT&segments=68516099

OK…
All unlocked. Please let me know when you are done.

Alright; that should do it!

All update requests have been covered. Parking lot leads have been put in for businesses in the area to future proof the map from freaking out if someone drives through a gas station. A few turns were corrected, and alternate names have been simplified…if they ever get implemented, of course. US-130, US-206, and the combined section are all relocked at Level 3, and I am SPENT.

Great job…

I will lock these so your hard work remains intact. :smiley:

These are all LOCKED… If I miss any let me know.