Help with VFNTOOLS POI object verification and approval

Hello.

Please help review and approve my new POI.

Name: VFNTOOLS
POI ID: 32702868.326897611.41649957
Location: Böyükşor küçəsi, Bakı, Azərbaycan

The place is already created and I only need it to appear in the Waze app. I am a level 1 editor and cannot approve the pending update request.

Thank you.

Hello.

Please help with the verification and approval of the new POI object I created.

Object name: VFNTOOLS
POI ID: 32702868.326897611.41649957
Address: Böyükşor street, Baku, Azerbaijan

The object has already been created. I just want it to appear in the Waze app. I am a level 1 editor and cannot approve the pending update request.

Thank you for your help.

Hello, good day.

Welcome to our community page.

Your location has been verified and is currently awaiting publication (the process takes 1-2 days at most).

I should note that your location was verified because a website was added as a factor confirming its existence. Without it, it would not have been approved. This is because adding locations by taking photos on-site through the app is considered the standard practice for users. In that case, the app requires a photo of the location, thereby confirming its existence through the image.

If you have any further questions or other points you would like to mention, please feel free. Otherwise, please fill in the “:white_check_mark: Solved” box at the bottom of the support request you opened.

Hello. New working hours have been added. Please help with their approval. Thank you.

The working hours addition has been approved.

If you have any further questions or any other details you would like to mention, please feel free. Otherwise, please mark the “:white_check_mark: Solved” box at the bottom of this support request, just as you did with the other one.