I live in a small village in Wales called Pontneddfechan but on the Waze Map it is listed by the name of the neighboring village of Ystradfellte. I have been looking for a way to update this but cannot seem to do this. How would you go about correcting the name of the village?
Thanks
Hi there, and welcome to the forums!
That’s quite a mess! Ystradfellte may be “the neighboring village” but it’s not very close. That city name should never have been applied this far south.
Only L4+ editors can create new city names, which I have done on one segment in Pontneddfechan. You can now change the city name on all the other segments there - and get the editing credits yourself! 
I can see that Pontneddfechan needs a bit of work still doing on it. I would suggest you take a look at the UK Wiki (link in my signature) and, in particular, the Quick Start Editing Guide. I’ll give you a couple of quick starters though:
- SHIFT-Z toggles the editor between 2 modes: “show all turn arrows for the currently selected segment” and “show all red arrows on the screen”. If you switch to the second mode, you will see quite a few red arrows that shouldn’t be red.

- The loop at the eastern end of Dinas Road isn’t closed - this segment isn’t actually connected at node A
- Just to the SE of that, you have a Y-split at the end of a road. You really don’t need to split road ends like that unless the Y is very large. Waze will still give the same instructions with a T junction and it’s much easier to maintain
Feel free to ask any questions here, or in the Editor Chat. :mrgreen: