I couldn’t find the exact answer I was looking for so figured I would post a new question. Does anyone know how to get Waze for Android to play through the phone speakers? I want to use it with ford sync without having it on bluetooth audio all the time so I can use my ipod and sirius radio. The version nav program does that, but my trial is almost over on that and I don’t want to pay for something I can get for free. But I do like that it does play through the phone and interrupts everything to give directions.
To play through phone speakers only select the option which says “play through speakers.” This option is mutually exclusive with the “prefer Bluetooth” option.
–
If it looks strange, or I used bad grammar or misspelled anything, it’s my phone’s fault.
Thanks. Thought I had that turned on, but maybe it has be turned on before Waze starts giving the directions. Only reason I was paying for the VZ Navigator is it was the only program that played through my radio that worked with my phone. So if this works it’ll be great.