Waze Not Letting Me Edit In My Driving Area

Hello everyone, I have used Waze map editor for quite some time and all of a sudden Waze is not allowing me to edit my driving area stating , "You cannot edit this segment. You may only edit segments in your driving area." I have driven in the area I want to edit for quite some time even going so far as paving a road but then not being able to edit because its not in my driving area. I contacted Waze Support to no avail so I was wondering if anyone here may be able to help.

NOTE: I know my account says I am brand new, I tried deleting my account and making a new one to solve the issue and it did not resolve the problem.

We would like to extend an invitation to our South Central Region Discord Chat Server https://discord.me/waze_scr . This is a great way to meet fellow editors and senior editors, learn more about Waze editing and connect yourself with the Waze community.

I don’t know your level but we have a lock on Level 1 editors that we hope will be removed soon. You should be able to post update requests.

But join us on Discord and whoever is on each time you want to edit will be able to help.

Did not see before about deleting your account and creating a new one. Don’t do that. You lose your edit count and will not get past Level 1 that way.

Sorry, looks like the link changed Discord South Central Region

https://discord.io/waze-scr