Western Australia Unlock request Bayswater (L2)

Hi Editors,

Haven’t done this for a while!

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=-31.90690&lon=115.92693&zoom=7&venues=75957705.759773657.23998580
Reason: Incomplete
Unlock to level: 2

Thank you in advance,

Hi,

Service station unlocked to L2. However you can submit an edit to Places above your level, It will generate a Place Update Request for review / approval.

Thanks

Yeah I know.

I’ve done that in the past and have found they tend to hang around for too long unaddressed.
Editors are too busy addressing other issues to go around approving PURs.

And given it’s going to take me a long damned time to get to L3, this was quicker :slight_smile:

Thanks Man.

I think I’m done - be gentle, it’s been a while! :slight_smile:

Can you please join the PLR for the servo to Jackson St while you’re there?

Entry at node A from both north and south.
Exit at node B in both directions north and south.

I’d get you to unlock that as well but it’s part of a JB and there be dragons in there.

Let me know if I’ve screwed anything up. Like I said, it’s been a while.

Thanks

The JB prevented splitting the north-south road.
I removed the JB connected the PLR and then recreated the JB.
JB has been set to prevent U-Turns at that intersection.

The PLR needed to be split into two segments to prevent a two segment loop. (I did this)

Only thing I notice is do you know / find the hours for the service station?
Everything else looks good.

Ah single segment loops. I’ll have to check my plugins as I should have received a warning for that.
Forgot about those.

Thanks for fixing it.

Yeah I tried to find the hours but no bueno.
I can find them ‘elsewhere’ but I’m conscious of the problems that can have.