I saw that! Nothing I can do about it for another week though ![]()
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
I saw that! Nothing I can do about it for another week though ![]()
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
A full week… hmmm ![]()
I might even be back down to 9th when I get back!!! :<
Not too fussed, I’m happy enough that I even made top 10 in the first place.
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
Hi,
I’ll be overtaking no one in the foreseeable future!! ![]()
If I ever get to the Uk top 10 it’ll be a miracle!! LoL
Des. . . ![]()
then how about Dave2084. he is going fast too :o
On trend since 16th June (excluding today’s update), I will overtake Dave a matter of days before Bain! In reality I expect to have more weeks like the last one where I achieve virtually nothing!
leo_lau:dmcconachie:
On current trends dknight212 will catch him in a little over 4 months!
then how about Dave2084. he is going fast too :o
On trend since 16th June (excluding today’s update), I will overtake Dave a matter of days before Bain! In reality I expect to have more weeks like the last one where I achieve virtually nothing!
I better get editing then! ![]()
dmcconachie:
On trend since 16th June (excluding today’s update), I will overtake Dave a matter of days before Bain! In reality I expect to have more weeks like the last one where I achieve virtually nothing!
I better get editing then!
No no no, you’ll be fine - I plan to give up editing now!
![]()
Dave2084:
dmcconachie:
On trend since 16th June (excluding today’s update), I will overtake Dave a matter of days before Bain! In reality I expect to have more weeks like the last one where I achieve virtually nothing!
I better get editing then!
No no no, you’ll be fine - I plan to give up editing now!
No need to stop just for me! ![]()
So basically everyone is going to catch and overtake me?
My crown is slipping; winter is coming.
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
I drop 1 rank this week…arrhhh…you guys are too fasssssssssssttttttttt :shock:
It wasn’t me… ![]()
yeah…first time I go up to top 50 in the world this week.
Well, today was my first “waze-a-versery”. I believe it’s custom to post stats and inflate my ego and stuff, so here we go:
557720 points
Map Updates: 22351
Driving Alerts: 929
New Recorded Miles: 250.8
Existing Miles: 85429.2
Offline Existing Miles: 0.0
Resolved Update Requests: 110
Forum Posts: 250
House Numbers: 0
Waze Cookie Eater feet: 3744826.2
Your Ranking: 7
Funny… I score better than you in every aspect, but somehow you surpassed me.
Dark magic?
I think the difference is in the editing candies. Since Faitaru has started later, a lot more of his edits have triggered candies.
faitaru:
Well, today was my first “waze-a-versery”. I believe it’s custom to post stats and inflate my ego and stuff, so here we go:
557720 points
Map Updates: 22351
Driving Alerts: 929
New Recorded Miles: 250.8
Existing Miles: 85429.2
Offline Existing Miles: 0.0
Resolved Update Requests: 110
Forum Posts: 250
House Numbers: 0
Waze Cookie Eater feet: 3744826.2
Your Ranking: 7Funny… I score better than you in every aspect, but somehow you surpassed me.
Dark magic?
Check your not looking at your driven distance in KM. Almost all my points are from my miles driven.
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
hey partycat, at least you should add 1 house number :lol:
robin1979:
faitaru:
Well, today was my first “waze-a-versery”. I believe it’s custom to post stats and inflate my ego and stuff, so here we go:
557720 points
Map Updates: 22351
Driving Alerts: 929
New Recorded Miles: 250.8
Existing Miles: 85429.2
Offline Existing Miles: 0.0
Resolved Update Requests: 110
Forum Posts: 250
House Numbers: 0
Waze Cookie Eater feet: 3744826.2
Your Ranking: 7Funny… I score better than you in every aspect, but somehow you surpassed me.
Dark magic?Check your not looking at your driven distance in KM. Almost all my points are from my miles driven.
I did that
. Been here for 28 months now ![]()
faitaru:
Check your not looking at your driven distance in KM. Almost all my points are from my miles driven.
I did that
. Been here for 28 months now
Well then it’s either edit candies as gerben suggested (although I don’t edit much) or it’s road goodies in general. I’m normally collecting like crazy the first few days of a new batch.
Other than that I have no idea why your score is lower.