500 mile award not given

I’ve racked up 500+ miles from 4/28 to 5/04 but it’s past Monday night and I still haven’t gotten the points. Should be ~520. Am I missing something?

Have you driven since Monday night? The points usually come in the form of a candy bonus on the road.

It’s not a rolling 7 day window, the weekly stuff on Waze typically runs from Monday to Sunday… So your drives on the 28th & 29th would count to the week of 4/23-4/29 and your drives after 4/30 would count to the week 4/30-5/6…

It may even take longer, just be patient, it will come.

I drove almost 2000 miles in 9 days and didn’t get any reward either:(

I got mine three days ago (Friday, June 29th). No idea it was going to happen until I saw it.

Longer drives take longer to process. Make sure you’re on the correct server too.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

It can also happen, that adjacent drives get processed during different weeks and the amount of drives will not exceed 500 mi during any of them :roll:

It’s been two weeks…still nothing:(

Check the server is the right one.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

What I can say about 500miles award was just a gimmick or just empty promise by Waze. I even report about the non given 500miles awards to Waze. Until now they dont bother to respond my report. Hopeless… Even now others and me having problem with unable to save the edit work at the international server, Waze also keep quite. Dont even have th courtesy to make an announcement about the problem. I truly beleive that without all of us. Waze will be nothing. What the use of this forum. Having to share or giving the feed back to Waze, they did nothing. The moderator must have done something to clear all the report given by the community in this forum. :evil:

It months already and a 2 or 3 days accumulative mileage count.

How did you contact Waze?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Hi All

the same happened to me, have not received a bonus of 500 miles. however, in my case, as I was too far away, and in many cases the 3g did not work. would be for this reason?

Thanks