500 miles achievement cannot be unlocked?

Hi everybody,

a quick question on the 500 miles achievement award.

I have clocked a total of 893 km from a period of 3 feb - 9 Feb ( Monday - Sunday) but passed the 500 miles (805 km i assume) on the 6th of Feb.

Does the candy appears after the week ends? or normally straight after the 500 miles been travelled?

For further information, I am located in Sydney, Australia and the total 893 km was totalled up straight of my waze account (Drive tab)

anyway thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Try Read Me First and see whether you can find the answer there. :mrgreen:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

aa ;0 cheers :).

I haven’t found anything similar to my inquiry but I will post this on the similar thread than.

Gadinata,

I’m having a similar problem of not having my acheivements unlock. Did you ever get this resolved? I see another forum you wrote in but it’s not in English so I don’t know what was said. Please help if you can.

Thanks,
V