Hi all,
I’m a new Level 1 editor and I’m unable to save this change due to permission restrictions.
Could someone please add or correct the place for TDM Gym at the following location?
Business name: TDM Gym
Address: B4152 Lindon Road, Walsall Wood, WS8 7BJ, United Kingdom
Website: https://www.tdmgym.co.uk
Issue:
Google Maps correctly shows the business as TDM Gym .
In the Waze app, searching this location only returns TDM HQ , which appears to be incorrect.
In Waze Map Editor I cannot find an existing place for TDM HQ to edit.
I attempted to create a new place for TDM Gym , but my Level 1 account doesn’t have permission to save the changes.
Could someone with the appropriate permissions investigate and either:
add TDM Gym as the correct venue, or
update the existing search result so users searching for the gym are directed to TDM Gym instead of TDM HQ ?
Many thanks!
tbrks
July 2, 2026, 11:47am
2
I’ve taken a look at this, and I think because the Google Maps place is set to open in July (as seen here):
It is not yet visible in the app or in the map editor to connect up to a Waze place. I’ve added a navigation point in the meantime, but will need connecting up to the Google Maps place when it is marked as open.
https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.63592&lon=-1.92950&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&venues=234684942.-1948314480.42691900
Please let me know if the place or the navigation point is in the incorrect location, or feel free to suggest the changes yourself.
Hi, thanks for the quick response. Are you able to move it slightly to the left please.
TIA!!
tbrks
July 2, 2026, 12:03pm
4
Yes of course, I just noticed the satellite images were out of date - is this correct now?
Yes, thanks.
So just to confirm, this won’t be a searchable as “TDM GYM” on the app due to not being officially open?
tbrks
July 2, 2026, 12:27pm
6
I’ve added it as a Waze place so should be searchable under “TDM Gym” in the next day or two regardless. We can connect up the not yet open Google place once it is open so the search results are connected up.