Cannot report problems on Live Map and others

Hi,

I’m new to waze and waze map editing. My editing is based in Hong Kong, but below questions can be applied globally. However, I don’t know, so I’m posting here. Hope the experienced users can help. Thanks!

Just wanna know if anyone else has this problem. I’ve been trying to report problems on the Live Map on Desktop version, but when I click “submit”, it will say “Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.” I think it happened to me yesterday too, when I first began to report problems.

Also, how long does it take for the problems to show up on Map Editor? Cuz I’ve been trying to report problems since yesterday and none of my problems showed up on Map Editor today. I also used waze app on Android to report problems.

Lastly, I used the Pave function on the waze app yesterday. How long does it take to show up on the Map Editor? And I turned on my app today, but the paved areas are gone. Is that normal?

Best regards,
Nick.

Last few days or a week, we have issues to report. My some reports last weekend never shown up and around a week or 2 our drives are missing. We have reported to Waze.

Regarding the livemap report, I just tested and no problem. It shows on the WME immediately. You can try again.

About the paving, it will take few days to show on the WME. Once they are validated, it will take another few days to show in the app. Regarding the map tile update, you can see on https://status.waze.com/.

Thanks Leo. Now I see the problems I reported from the app 2 days ago. I guess it takes time for the app to process.

But on the live map, I’m still having trouble reporting problems. I’ll try later in the evening and see if it gets better…

Just an update on the live map reporting problem.

I sent an email to Waze and they explained there is a problem with using the Firefox browser when try to report a problem on the live map. They are aware of the problem and are looking for ways to fix it. They advise me to use Chrome for the live map in the meantime.