Cant correct speed limits in Wanstead

Hi

Can someone advise me how I change some of the roads in my local area in E11 as the council have recently introduced 20mph in the area for all roads and I have only been able to update the smaller roads but not all as they require level 4 and I am only level 1.

There is also a camera on of the level 4 roads which I can’t add.

Roads to change: St Mary’s Avenue
The Green
Redbridge Lane West
Langley Drive (also has a camera for a width restriction)
Mansfield Road
Warren Road

Thanks

You’ve done the right thing by posting in this forum, I have downlocked the segments, including Overton Drive and you should not be able to correct the speed limits. Do have a look around as you have missed several of the smaller segments on roads you have already changed to 20. CTRL+A (or CMD+A) will select all segments named the same, so an entire street, though do check it hasn’t selected too much :wink:

As for the camera, they can be added by any rank editor to any road. Please do have a look at the Wazeopedia article on what and how to map them. We only map speed cameras and red light cameras so the width restriction camera shouldn’t be mapped. Waze has no width restriction option.