L3 Speed limit change

Good evening,

Would it be possible for a L3+ to change the speed limit on the below segment from 30mph to 20mph please. I have completed the rest of the road, but for some reason the last segment on the junction of Wallace Avenue and the segments connecting off that junction are at L3.

If anyone can explain why they are at that level, that would be good to know too as I don’t know! :slight_smile:

https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon=-1.27373&lat=50.92691&s=1194696151&zoom=6&segments=374975795

Thanks,

chevlol

Whoops my bad :oops: Back to 20. If the road is now 20mph can the dead-end side roads coming off it also be changed to 20mph :?:

The segment is auto locked to L3 as Waze has determined it is a section of road that is rather busy compared to others around it. Waze uses an auto locking system that protects the top 2.5% of the busiest roads based on traffic flow.

Hadn’t thought of that, changed those as well.

Ah ok, makes sense, thanks! Although I’m surprised that it is that busy…