Unknown Lvl speed cameras

Hello,
firstly a perma link - https://www.waze.com/editor/?speed=20&validated=on&zoom=4&lat=51.87731&lon=-0.52413&layers=2021&env=row

All cameras visible on this link are reduced to 20MPH - well the speed limit is 20MPH at least. I haven’t tested the camera setting :slight_smile:

I can’t update any cameras and a lot of the cameras in this town (Dunstable) have been reduced to 20. Not all though. I don’t know what level they are locked to. I’m only level 1. Changing the 5 cameras in the above link to 20MPH will be a good start if someone could do the honors. Thanks

Hi there and welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

Cameras are one of the few things we still cannot control the lock level on. They are automatically locked to the rank of the last editor to touch them - and in this case the lowest such level was 2. I’ve corrected all 5 cameras in your link to 20mph - so now they’re all locked at L6 :lol:

You can find information like this and much more in the Wiki, if you haven’t found it already. There’s a link to the UK section in my signature.

Hiya, Thanks for the update. I read the Wiki and saw the lock level gets set to the last editor with cameras but I don’t know how to find out who edited them last or their level. All I knew was it’s higher than 1 :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

This thread has actually reminded me that the 2 cameras here :

https://www.waze.com/editor/?speed=20&validated=on&zoom=6&lat=51.8803&lon=-0.53176&layers=1989&env=row

are actually 1 reversible Truvelo. Could someone move the cameras together with the aid of Streetview.

Ta.

Done :mrgreen: