Hi Editors,
I noticed this week that the speed limit of Church Street in Greasbrough, Rotherham is incorrect; I drive this way everyday for work and realised it’s 20 mph, not 30 mph anymore! The road goes all the way from the junction of the B6089 and stops where it meets Town Lane and Grayson Road. You can see on the satellite view that 30 mph is painted on the road with the red backing; however, I found details on the local council’s website that says a speed change on this road was approved, so the signs must have been changed to reflect that. Please can you update the speed for this road on Waze; thanks!
Council website showing speed change - https://moderngov.rotherham.gov.uk/mgIssueHistoryHome.aspx?IId=98969&Opt=0
Waze link to entire street - https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=53.45577&lon=-1.37242&marker=true&s=4698245406718&zoomLevel=17&segments=123057489,123058696,123059949,123071182,123071252,123071266,246357704,246357705,405038761,405038762,410267578,410267579
Segment IDs that relate to this section of road: 123057489, 123058696, 123059949, 123071182, 123071252, 123071266, 246357704, 246357705, 405038761, 405038762, 410267578, 410267579.
Thank you!