Speed Limit Church Hill Road Cheam

The speed limit in Church Hill Road, Cheam, Greater London has been 20 mph for some time now but the app still thinks it is 30 mph. I have submitted map corrections from within the app several times but it hasn’t made any difference. I have tried updating it in the Map Editor but it says the segment is locked and I need to be level 4 / Waze Partner Editor to edit the segment.

Thanks for your post Mike.

In the future, please can you post according to the guidelines on the front page:
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=375&t=47711
as it helps us locate the issues easier.

I have found the TRO relating to this change, and have now implemented it in the map editor. The changes will find there way to the live map on the Waze app in the next few days.

For reference: https://www.hexham-courant.co.uk/announcements/public_notices/notice/77337.The_Sutton__Speed_Limit___20mph___Church_Hill_Road_Area___No__3__Order_2018/