Delete a location but it's not on the map editor

Hi everyone,

I’ve contacted Waze support regarding an issue where our business, Biondo Bike, appears with two different addresses in the app — one on Pünkösdfürdő Street (correct) and one on Gizella Street (incorrect).

Unfortunately, they told me they’re not able to help with removing the incorrect Gizella Street location.

Does anyone know how I can delete or report this wrong address from the Waze app? It doesn’t show up in the Map Editor, but it still appears when you search in the app.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi,

I think the wrong address comes from Google.
Is that it?

If yes, I can send a request to have it removed, but we don’t have direct access to Google Maps, only as a regular user.
If you speak Hungarian, feel free to write in Hungarian too. :slight_smile:

You can report it to Google that it is permanently closed. This is a temporary state. It will not be deleted immediately, but will disappear over time. Or you can unmark it as a duplicate location.

I reported the wrong address too. It will take a few days for a response.

Sziasztok!

Nagyon köszi, akkor a Google-nek érdemes ezt jelenteni, ha minden igaz :slightly_smiling_face:

TeisFiam via Waze Discuss <discuss@waze.com> (időpont: 2025. máj. 14., Sze, 16:56) ezt írta:

Bejelentettem én is, hátha gyorsabban leszedik, bár google malmai néha nagyon lassan őrölnek :slight_smile:

üdv
Krisz


Ez úgy látom gyorsan megoldódott :slight_smile:

üdv
Krisz

Nagyon köszi mindenkinek! :heart:

Pulsarxp via Waze Discuss <discuss@waze.com> (időpont: 2025. máj. 14., Sze, 17:48) ezt írta:

Látod! Ha két nagy ágyú összefog, a Google is meghajol! :grinning_face: