Edinburgh West Approach Road and Canning Street Juntion

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-3.20815&lat=55.94732&layers=2469&zoom=7&segments=288257483

Junction missing road ahead from Caning Street Lane into Sheraton hotel and then road off that into Clydesdale Bank Plaza, 50 Lothian Road parking.

I have added the roads which need approval.

Then need turn restriction change to be able to access the Sheraton Entrance Road off the West Approach Road and Canning Street Lane.

Hi there and welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

Your new road doesn’t need approval - well all right, it’s very nice! :lol: What I needed to do is enable the relevant turns, because the main road is locked above your level, so you couldn’t do it.

The new connecting road is showing bright red because it’s incomplete - every road must either have a name set or “no name” ticked; and the same for city. In this case, I’d say it’s no name and Edinburgh for city.

I also see you’ve enabled some u-turns. Except in exceptional circumstances, we do not enable u-turns in the UK. Most road junctions simply aren’t large enough to allow safe u-turns or for it to be appropriate for Waze to direct them in specific places.

If you haven’t found it already, there’s lots more useful information in the Wiki. There’s a link to the UK section in my signature. You can also ask for help on the forums here or in the editor chat - I could see you on-screen whilst I had the editor open, but you obviously didn’t have the chat window open. :lol:

Thanks. I did have the chat on most of the time - but it did go invisible for a short while. I had names most sections but missed one, thanks, now fixed.

I now know who to look for online!